Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding the Literature - Plan, Define, Identify (video 1 of 2)
Finding the Literature - Search, Select, Manage (video 2 of 2)
Systematic Review Toolbox
Systematic Reviews Toolbox - catalogue of web based sources which help to support the different stages of the systematic review process.
Training and supports
Faculty Librarians can provide guidance and support on:
- Defining topics/research questions (compiling a taxonomy of keywords)
- Selecting useful resources (grey literature, internet searching etc)
- Building an effective search strategy (combining free text terms and subject headings etc)
- Selecting papers (inclusion, exclusion criteria)
- Managing results (saving searches, using bibliographic management software)