- Once your work has been accepted, complete and submit the journal’s OA author publishing agreement and select the creative commons licence which will determine how readers can use your article.
- Click here for more information on creative commons licences.
4. Coordinate your APC transaction
- CUPs service provider Rightslink will then contact you to coordinate your APC transaction. To take advantage of this agreement, you must seek funding from your institution, following the instructions in CUPs Guide to Paying an APC.
- Affiliated corresponding authors are eligible to have their APC fully covered. Please note that IReL defines affiliated as a ‘current staff member or student at the time the article is accepted for publication’ and will verify your status before approving OA funding.
University of Limerick has pre-paid for OA publishing as part of this agreement. Seeking funding will not impose any additional cost on the library.
- Congratulations! Once your article has published, anyone can find, read and share your research.